sweet and simple =)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

finally...

ugh...=.=
another day...another hour...another minute...another second...

at least pra-percubaan is over...haha...i got no hope for my geo paper...haha...after dat nick gina chiu n me when to look for mr tj which gone ...somewhere...
haixx this jacin n yoke jen findin it hard to reject the frm 6 gurl who ask them to buy their tickets....
like giv us a break...can't we like buy the tickets on dat day??? swt =.=
hmmm....after skul was waiting for my parents to come...n my jie jie came...haixx she goin out havin fun n m stuck in my boring boring room...

which reminds me of a poem that i can relate to jie n her NEW boyfwen....:::::

jack and jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water,
jack fell down and broke his crown
and jill came tumbling after....

hahahahahaha>.<
other than dat it's saddess n happiness...n emo~ing...=(



~~~~~~~~~~~~~the end?????~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment