sweet and simple =)

Sunday, May 16, 2010

my bday!!!

oopppss i'm two days late ...can't online on my bday larh...haha

anyways...i feel special dat day...wow..it's so awesome...i got 5 present from my fwens tis year..haha break record d....sad rite...
i can't believe dat my jie jie wished me 4 times...haha luv her so much...
some forgot my bday=.= bt i forgiv them...haha...

thx u gals....it's was an AWESOME BDAY FOR ME...>.<

erm i when for dinner at food &tea...my cousin n wai wei also follow us there....erm..had cheese baked rice...it was so freaking jai(in chinese for full)
haha....den when back home...n sleepppp=P haha

15th may...
gotong-royong!!!! haha....more playin than working ...lol
n sar named su the flushing queen...haha...so hilarious larh... we play with mud...i pity the flower...we flooded them...haha....took pics...with our asiah=darl...suraya,...nick also ,chiu n her beloved kkk....>.< so swettt...go check it out on fb,.... w
went to jj to buy my present...saw faie, ayu, n fatin...haha...acted like kids...runnin around..lol....thx so much...

pity my jie jie ...she has to go ttn...haha still luv her sooo much larh,......



~~~~~~the end???~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment